Friday, October 12, 2007

Drunk Again?? That is like twice this week!!!

I have been drinking a lot these days or more like these few weeks… yes I have…

It started out when a friend just called off her wedding and needed people to talk to and by that…it means drinking and get totally sloshed! The worst is, I have to sooth both parties… one day is spend drinking with her and the next day with him… so can you imagine the amount of alcohol in my already toxic liver?

Let’s see… I remember last night drinking with her until late and went home found him in my house with hubs drinking… what do I do… grab a glass, pour myself some Suntory and grab my smokes…and drink again… after 2 hours… I was drunk YET again!!! And now? I am nursing a hangover. Dammed…I am such an
alcoholic…

*note to self: must not drink and get drunk on a week day!!!

No comments: