Monday, October 01, 2007

Hayman Island

Woohoo… our flights and accommodation are confirmed for Hayman Island this November!!! It’s going to be my 1st wedding anniversary treat from hubs which he just found out over the weekend… basically (as usual) I force it onto him… trying to sell him the idea of spending 4 days 5 nights is a luxurious island resort right on the Great Barrier Reef! I told him that;

“I don’t need any diamonds THIS year”
“It’s our 1st wedding ANNIVERSARY!!!”
“It’s like seeing the Great Barrier Reef when it’s still alive…You love all this adventure shit rite…”
“We can make babies there… how cool is it telling your kid you were conceived on the Great Barrier Reef!!!”
“We can get to use or snorkeling gear we bought last year”

I know those are not valid reasons strong enough for him… but hey he agreed and asks me how much we spending… I just told him… a lot… I know he loves me and is going with it… after all he loves travelling and luxurious accommodations… I have rubbed of my snobbishness on him…ha ha ha…MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

No comments: