Thursday, October 18, 2007

Piece Of Walking Shit Head

I can’t ‘effing believe that the man who bike hit our car is going to put in a false report to the police saying that we hit him!!! That no-use-piece-of shit…after all we should be claiming from him for damages!! How dare he put the blame on us… he should have just died! Motherf*****r!!

I am so pissed off with this ass… he will be a low life scum walking on this earth forever!!

I really hate to curse (not really), but this is wayyyy too much…such an ass…

This is one of the “sampah masyarakat” that should be shot right in the head!!!

But at the end of the day, we made our report as it is, and if that low-life piece of shit wanna make a false report just to claim our insurance just bloody hell do so…

Can’t believe he has the guts to call me up and say this and apologies for the false report that he will be making…what a jerk!! And told me I should be thankful he called me… I mean what the f**k!!

*SIGH*

The Truth Will Prevail

No comments: