Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Popping Pills

Since young my friends always say that I am a supplement freak!! Even during uni days, a good friend always says that she envision my house has a cupboard dedicated for my vitamins and supplements! I DO HAVE A CUPBOARD FULL OF VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS AND DARN PROUD OF IT!! *happy sigh*All my friends are absolutely right about me...they really KNOW me!

My family or more like my mom has been taking a lot of vitamins and supplements since she was young and today at the age of “old” she looks ten years younger that her actual age… and no plastic surgery, no face lifts or any nonsense to her body. That my friend is evidence of the miracle of supplements. Of cause you do not entire rely on it, nor overdose of a certain vitamins… but must know what you are putting into your body.

My daily supplements besides my herbs medication for my “woman” problem, I take Vitamin E, Vitamin C, EPO, Bee Pollen, and Vemma. Sometimes, I will take Royal Jelly, and once a week I will try to make American Ginseng Soup. Oh!! I also take “period” soup or mostly know is “pak cheng”… supposed to strengthen and warm the womb after monthly visits from Aunty Flow.

Unfortunately for hubs ( fortunately for me), I feed him supplements as well… every morning without fail…I swear he will thank me later years in life...ha ha ha…

Moral of the story…”whatever your Mother gives/advice you to do/take, is always good for you”. Serious… it’s true… been there…done that…

No comments: