Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tagged By Anne

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?I was too blur to laugh let alone identify who made me laugh.

2. What were you doing at 0800? ZZZzzz-land
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading and replying my mails.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I got MARRIED!!!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Go and SHOWER!!! (to my hubs…such a stinking ass!)

6. How many beverages did you have today? Lets see…water with manuka honey, sparkling water and coffee

7. What color is your hairbrush? I got black, pink, blue, red

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Taxi from the airport to my house costing me AUD90.10

9. Where were you last night? At home

10. What color is your front door? White

11. Where do you keep your change? Bag, Purse, Car…

12. What’s the weather like today? COLD

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Vanilla… I know I m boring… but it goes with everything

14. What excites you? Luxurious holiday spot!!!

15. Do you want to cut your hair? I think my hair is short enough dee…

16. Are you over the age of 25? Sadly….

17. Do you talk a lot? A BA DA….

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Yes.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes. STEVEN LEE CHUN KIT

20. Do you make up your own words? Hello… I always exegerate!!! Ha ha ha

21. Are you a jealous person? Yes YES YES…

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Angeline

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kavita

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Unknown

25. What does the last text message you received say? Tua Kin Su (BIG PROBLEM)

26. Do you chew on your straw? Disgusting but yea!! HA HA HA

27. Do you have curly hair? A bit

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? COLES

29. Who’s the rudest person that u have seen in your life? Aunties and uncles who think they are the world

30. What was the last thing you ate? Butternut pumpkin soup

31. Will you get married in the future? I am married…

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Oh GOSH!!! I don’t remember watching any movies in the last 2 weeks

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Besides hubs, no none in particular.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Just now after brunch…does putting dishes in a dishwasher count as doing the dishes??
35. Are you currently depressed? Nopes…

36. Did you cry today? Nopes

37. Why did you answer and post this? Got nothing else better to do and I rarely get tagged!!

38. Tag 2 people who would do this survey.
P/S This tag is really messy...

No comments: