Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Am A Boring Person Today

It’s Thursday and I all I have been doing is cook, eat, sleep, read my novels, watch tv, blog, check my mails and housekeeping. Is this what I have resort to?

It has been cold and still cold…it’s supposed to be spring godammit… and today it is raining… gloomy actually… I wish I can go back to sleep…but I think I slept enough. Hubs being the pig he is, is still in Zzzz-land… he does not start work until 1pm AEST. As for me… well I am taking a 1 month holiday to get a bit of R & R to get my ovaries sorted out…ha ha ha…

Good thing is I have not lit a ciggie since Sunday…so it has been almost four days since I smoke… great! It is so weird, I just don’t have the urge to smoke and dammit I bought 2 cartons at the Duty Free…

I have not been out except to COLES…sad…just feel like lying around the house…but I need to go to the Vietnamese village later to stock up on some Asian cooking ingredients…

OOHHhhh…I wanna bake something…maybe an English trifle or a Tiramisu…it is not that hard as some people think so… very easy… ha ha ha…let me get to it first then I will write about it…

OK…I should stop before I kill myself… I am so boring today… I blame it on the weather.

No comments: