Friday, October 19, 2007

Bye Bye Malaysia, Hello Melbourne

Our flights are confirmed but our bags are not packed yet…and we are flying off on Sunday…I am so lazy… I will only pack on Sunday afternoon… ha ha ha… mom would so kill me if she heard me saying this!!!

I am so glad that we are going back to Melbourne as I have talk and whine about how much I missed Melbourne…this and that…so now we will be taking the many hours flight and it will be worth it la!

I hate flying… firstly, I hate airline food… taste like plastic to me… even if you are on Business or First Class it still taste like plastic… and I reckon all the food smell the same, taste the same… or worst off most of the time… I have never had a good meal on a flight… I only had good champagne, good wine and liquor. Apart from that zilch!

I also hate it when we go through turbulence… hubs always say the chances of us crashing and dying while flying is less compare to dying while I am on the road! I dunno if that is an insult or fact!! Somehow, I think its an insult to ME (my driving sucks big BIG time)

I can’t sleep on the plane and I am always bloated and my tummy is filled with wind… *farting in motion*

Sleeping on the plane is impossible…yes even when we travel luxuriously. I can’t sleep if there is the slightest light or noise… so u can imagine… but I would sleep better if I were to travel on the new Singapore Airline Suites on their A380.

Not being able to sleep is bad enough, but I am always bloated when I fly… I think its anxiety or just sitting too much and drinking too much and keep holding my fart…or maybe indigestion, whatever it is, I will fill like shitting all the time!

I have my other complains about flying but I will keep it for other entries.

My next post will be next week, in the comfort of our home back in Melbourne, after I clean and organize the house!!

CAN”T WAIT!!! Till then…see ya in Melbourne!

No comments: