Wednesday, October 03, 2007

To The Gym We Go...la...la...la

I don’t remember if I did mention that about urmm…a month ago or maybe two months ago, I dragged hubs to buy a pair of sports/running/gym shoes. So until yesterday, we have never worn our shoes… yes till yesterday…because yesterday for the very first time… we went to the gym!!! YES two fat blobs finally went to the gym.

Ladiladila… I did a bit of cardio…trying to get my heart rate up to burn my fats… I think I did well… I told myself I have to go to the gym at least 3 times a week… (hah!!!) SO after a lot of sweat from the cardio workout… I wanted to try out the weight machines… but ha ha ha… I was so “pai seh” (shy) to stand in front of the machine and read the pictorial instructions like a total dweeb…so I gave it a miss.

Hubs on the other hand was trying to be macho and all… did all the workout… and this morning, he told me don’t mess with him, he will bash me up cause he got muscles now…ha ha ha… I told him, he can try to bash me up after six months of intensive training at the gym… if not…I will BASH him up instead. MEN!!!

No comments: