Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grilled Chicken Wings

I have perfected the art of grilled chicken wings… well… more a less…I think I have perfected it. OK according to me only lah!!! Well hubs seems to love it… he sapu clean everything… *so proud!!*

I think the trick to a good grilled chicken wings or grill/BBQ anything is 12 hours of marination and good quality honey. Less is more.

Meat Marinade ala Lynn’s Lazy Way.
To ½ a dozen of chicken wings:
3 cloves of bruised garlic with skin on
2 table spoon of good olive oil
2 table spoon of good soya sauce
1 teaspoon of sugar
Pinch of mixed herbs
Lotsa fresh grinded black pepper
1 table spoon of good honey
Mix all ingredient and leave to marinade more than 12 hours.
Oven grill or BBQ the marinated meats; basting the meat or turning the meat every 10 minutes.

-yummy yummy yummy in my tummy-

No comments: