Thursday, October 11, 2007

Top Tier

Last Sunday we sort of celebrated an impromptu 1st wedding anniversary after our flight from Phuket.

You see, according to traditions (dunno who’s tradtion, but who cares…hehehehe), you are suppose to save the top tier of your wedding cake to be eaten on your 1st wedding anniversary and when you have your first child. Signifies long marriage… I think ??

We told Angie (mom’s maid) to take out our cake from the freezer to thaw… so when we got home, me and hubs were a bit weary about the cake…but it turn out ok… I think … ha ha ha…

We unwrap the cake from 3 layers of aluminum foil and I layer of cling wrap and we found that the royal icing on the cake is still the same colour!! SCARY!!!







We cut the cake and fed each other… I swear it tasted like rum… ha ha ha… mom was like…”hhmmm nice” and had the big piece. But seriously I think it’s a bit off dee… but still can be eaten la… we cut some for the maids and the guards… I think the guards were a bit drunk after eating the cake.


We decided to keep the rest of the portion to be eaten when we have our first child. Maybe will blend it with milk for him/her… ha ha ha…




4 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

that's grosssssss

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

its not that gross la...

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

its ultra grossss

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

NO ITS NOT!