Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bound For Phuket

Bound for Phuket this weekend with hubs, mom, dad and a bunch of my parent’s friends… It will be our 1st wedding anniversary this Sunday and this short break is like out pre-anniversary trip to our actual wedding anniversary vacation in Hayman Island this November (sounds complicated huh? Well I am a complicated person! Ha ha ha)

Tried finding my flippers and snorkels last night, I have no idea where I have stored it… I know I did not packed it with me when we moved, so it has to be in my old room… I seriously hope that I can use my gear…

I have no expectation for the hotel room and the plans which the “adults” have planned… I bet its some dodgy hotel with icky floor tiles… I mean the guy who is planning refuse to let us know what is going on… I mean what the hell, not like he is paying for us, we are paying for ourselves… the least he can do is let us know what sort of hotel/motel and the plans for the weekend… I am beginning to resent him now… *boiling*

So no expectations… if I expect something I will so be disappointed…

No comments: