Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back In Good 'Ol Melbourne

OK...so I told you before that I hate flying...I did not sleep on my six and half hour flight from Singapore to Melbourne...and no it’s not because I am excited, it is because I was uncomfortable! Yes sue ME!!

I spend the whole of yesterday cleaning the house and finally conked out at 9pm and slept thru for 14 hours... I was exhausted!!

Its Tuesday and afternoon and I am still in my PJs!! WOOHOO... I so love it... had my butternut pumpkin soup for brunch and a nice cup of coffee...planning to curl up in my nice nice comfy sofa and read...

BUT...that is after I force hubs to shower (he has not showered since Sunday!!) yes that stinko!! Totally gross!!!

After the stinko hubs of mine have his shower and of coz mine as well, I need to go to COLES!!! (YAY!!!) to stock up my fridge and pantry!! Then some gardening... ooohhh my garden...it’s so pretty now... oohh how I love spring...

OK peeps... later la!!

No comments: