Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bunny and Olly

Recently, hubs and I have move on from calling each other “Bee” as for Baby to other names…

Hubs to Me:
Hon– short for Honey, I realize he only calls me that in public when he is all lovey dovey. Still not used to it… so American!!

Bunny- dunno why he calls me that, I don’t hop like a bunny, I don’t have bunny teeth, we don’t hump like bunnies, maybe I am cute? Ewww…

Eh/ Wei – when he is annoyed with me, or when he is playing his PS3 and need his soya bean milk and peanuts or when he is in his macho mode. Really hate it when he “eh”s or “wei”s me… Olly if you are reading this stop “eh”ing and “wei”ing me!!! Don’t like it one bit!

Me to Hubs:
Eh/ Wei/ *silent treatment* - when he “eh”s and “wei”s me and when he is in his arrogant macho mode.

Olly –I call him this tenderly when he calle me “bunny”, cause his face is like an oil ridge. I know makes no sense but it’s cute…

OMG I think we cannot grow up and will never grow up… 40 years down the road when all our teeth has fallen, we will still be doing this… calling each other loving names! *shudder*

No comments: