Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stila Makeover

Girls just wanna look good... that's rite! Last nite, the girls and myself went for a Stila makeover...got our make up and hair done... did a mini photoshoot... wah feel like models... so funny the whole experience... but it was fun to spend some quality time with my best friends... The best part bout it was with RM160 we got a 4 colour pallete, 2 lip glosses, 3x4R photos of us... and can enter the Cleo/Stila Cover Girl contest...but of coz I am going to enter...hahahaha... (one look at my photo, the judges will toss it out the window...my my my...how optimistic can I be?)

-me in my short crop after the hair and make-up. Damn the eye liner...making me all teary-
-another season photo-

2 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

looks nice what.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

thanks man!!!