Thursday, August 09, 2007

Daily Whining

I am so sick and tired of tradesmen coming over to fix and repair stuff… can’t they blardee do it once and properly and get it over and done with?? I think I might have whine about this before… *sigh* Over the last two days I was at home, looking at all the tradesmen tearing a part of my room wall down and patching it up…plus installing skirting (is that what you call it?) for the entire house… you might think it’s a small job… well that is what I thought…it is la… but they made a huge mess out of everything… my whole house was so messy…covered with dust and saw dust and god knows what… so u can imagine my stress level… I think it ran out of scale!!!

Thank God it is over FOR NOW!! I think they will be back as I found a few hairline cracks on the door frame… I know I know… it’s just a blardee hairline crack…I paid for those damn doors and it better f**cking don’t have any cracks… I think I am going insane!!

And that is not it…it has been for almost a month and the blardee phone line going thru some attitude problem… one minute is ok the next minute its dead… arrggghhh TM konon-nya. STUPID…and then then…I can’t blardee install a water filter cause I have to get approval from the BLARDEE management and BLARDEE PBA (which I have submitted the letter yonks ago) Now we are carrying water from mom’s house every 3 days… aarrgghhhh so annoying…

On a different note, I NEED TO CHOP MY HAIR!!! Going to do it tonight… hopefully I have the guts too…

No comments: