Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Grey Wednesday Morning

So I suppose that today would be a better day eh? Well after what happen yesterday was bad enough, I guess so far this morning… I am still sane… half sane… well… for today…my guestroom fan is not working!!! Ba da bing…I went in this morning and voila… not on…zilch… not moving! So mah call the people to fix the fan… I have no idea what time they will come… arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… i so hate this…

So ok ok … good thing is that the tradesmen came on time today… sometimes I feel they do not know what they are doing… just trial and error… f**ck them la!!! So fucking pissed off-nya!

As for my car…well it’s in the hospital being fixing…I am so changing car dee…. This one puts my life in danger!!! It’s so out to get me!!

I am praying and hoping the rest of the day would turn out for the better… FUCKING STRESS!!!!


* I need food and coffee and ciggies and ciggies….

No comments: