Monday, August 20, 2007

Bali 2007

And YES I am back from Bali and once again suffering from PHD (Post Holiday Disorder/ Depression)!

- our sad faces at the airport...bye bye Bali Babi Guling-

It was a good 4 days holiday that was way way overdue… even at the current moment my tummy is still funny…(suspect of mild food poisoning) but the memories was ahhhh I shall share…

Arriving at Bali with the sun shinning…heaven…arriving at our villa with the sun shinning… OH MY GOD…HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! Ha ha ha… our villa was gorgeous… two small private villa separated by our own private pool and living/kitchen in one huge villa! What more can I ask for… (maybe staying there for like a month!!!)

We did the usual touristy stuff ( you know kana slice left and right)…but there were fantastic times. The highlight of the whole trip was Ku De Ta…the people there oh my god…sooooo beautiful… like they just walk out from the glossy fashion magazine…must admit I look like sooo pale amongst all of them… but but…the food and the drink was damn ex…tried to console ourselves that in order to see beautiful people we would have to sacrifice our $$$.

- pink mojito yummer deliciousmers-




-dinner at the famous Ku De Ta, damn i forgot to buy their CD!-



Next highlight: clubbing at Double Six (66), once again full of beautiful tanned people… by now our tanned seem ok dee…but need plentiful of work. Debs and Kaw had their pre-wedding photo shoot which we did not get to tag along… I am 100% sure that their pictures will turn out fantastic!!!

Ibu Oka’s babi guling (Bali’s version of a suckling pig) was a challenge… oh my my something I will always remember… I felt like Anthony Bourdain suddenly…eating all the spare parts… I am beginning to suspect that my mild food poisoning was from babi guling…

-my plate of unfinished Ibu Oka's Babi Guling-

We ended our trip with ultra expensive seafood at Jimbaran and lotsa shopping at Kuta and Ubud…left us well almost penniless… ha ha ha…swear to ourselves we will return to Bali… and be amongst the beautiful people once again!

No comments: