Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Freaking Black Tuesday

*note to readers: explicit vocabulary
Blardee horrible day… frustrating… once again the blardee wall crack ( at the same blardee place) and my sliding door is not working… what next, those dirty tradesmen stomping all over my house making a whole lot of mess bringing in dust…aarrggghhh stress-nyaaaa!! And they have the chit to tell me “eh miss ah, we coming back tomorrow can-ahh? We-ah have to tear down-ah the panel to take out your door-ah, so-ah now cannot do-ah. Tomorrow-ah we come back at 11am hor.” WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE “AHHHSSS”!!!

SO ok fine, I have to accept it right…I have to put up with their laziness and stupidity! What choice do I have? So God Bless Angie, she is helping me clean up their mess and tomorrow again. OK FINE!!

So off to my office I went… under the blardee rain… suppose to have a 2pm interview with this girl…and guess what she blardee PPK me!! How serious is this man… aargghhhh…

SO OK again…I told myself, no need to get pissed off…so I decided to drive into town to collect my framed paintings for the house…la la la la la…. Got to my car…BLARDEE HELL, my fucking stupid mini would not freaking start… it just cough and then cough again… c**t… I am so changing car! Don’t freak out I tell myself…small matter so I called the service man… apparently Auto Bavaria will send a quick help to you and sort you out… not today hosey!!!...the freaking service man’s car is block by a large trailer unloading…yes…new motherfucking BMWs!!!! And it will take fucking 2 hours… how blardee hard is it to unload cars into the showroom???!!! GENIUS!!!

So now I am back in my office, patiently waiting for the guy to turn up to fix my car. WISH ME LUCK!!!

I fucking need coffee now and a blardee cigarette maybe 10 sticks… shit head ass day! It better fucking get better from now on…

2 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

once the conked out mini is fixed, drive it with angie inside into the contractors, the girl who ppk you and finally, into the auto bavaria showroom.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

my blardee mini is going into the auto bavaria service center dee...
its freaking raining... how the hell am i going home...