Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend "Chin Chai" Cooking

I think I have given up on Chinese cooking… to me it is soooo hard… *sigh* but still can pass la… nothing fab like my MIL’s cooking… I think it’s in the messiness of the kitchen…

To me… I clean as I cook (plus drinking), to my MIL…cook then after all that only clean… *yucks* maybe my food doesn’t taste as good… *puzzled*

So as usual weekend is cooking for my Royal Majesty… I think I do better with “ang moh” food than Chinese. Then again I did something really simple from left over cream and penne and also veggies that were rotting away in my fridge… nothing to rave about… but the alcohol was good… *hehehe*

-prep area...see how clean and organise everything is-

-Hazard Warning:Drinking while Cooking!-

-end product: Penne with Cream Sauce and Bacon Bits-

No comments: