Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Darker Shade of Grey Day

Once again… a bad day for me… I think all bad things come in 3 rite?? So today is the 3rd day of bad news…tomorrow would be an excellent day!! *fingers cross*

Why bad??!! Well for starters…my precious tiles are cracked by the good for nothing carpenter who refuse to own up… mother fucker!!! So today they have YET to come in to replace the broken tile in my room… my god it’s gonna be so freaking messy… ah I hate this! How hard it is to replace a small roller on my sliding door without fucking everything up?? Besides cracking my floor tile, they scratch my bed head panels…IDIOTS!!! PURE IDIOTS!!!

I could not take it staying in the house so I finally came back to my office… so frustrating… and now, we have to vacate out room and sleep in the guestroom. I guess we will be in the guestroom until end of next week…hell I am not moving back to my room if they have not finished everything… I am so sick of all these people… REALLY SICK…and no matter how much I whine and complain and curse…it will not change a thing…they will remain irresponsible pigs.

OK enough of these sickening people… I want them out of my house and my life ASAP!!! One good thing… Deb’s and Via’s hens weekend this long weekend holiday!! Yay!!...all the girls are finally coming back for a huge reunion on the island of Langkawi with lotsa booze, sun and hopefully hot Brazilian guys! Ohhh I can’t wait…its gonna be fun and I pray that the sun will shine on Langkawi for the next 3 days… Till next week… Tanned body here I come (again!)

No comments: