Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In Da Kitchen

I cooked dinner again last night in my ultra small kitchen... tried out my MIL's Ginger Beef recipe and altered it again to suit my taste (hers is always to bland and not spicy) So I added chili padi... fuiyoh was it spicy!! I like it, and I think hubs prefer his mom's, too bad for him he has to live with my kinda cooking for the rest of his life...muhahahaha... But of coz one dish is not enough, so I boil super fast ABC soup...cepat dimasak, sedap is makan... turn out ok I rate myself 6/10 last night... guess I was so tired from work...dunno how some people can do this!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I manage to buy some strawberries and some red grapes from TESCO yesterday, even they looked a bit smash, but I was craving something fancy "ang moh'...manage to find a pack of waffles also... (SHOCK!!!!)

So this morning, woke up extra early ( well not really...lied!!) and prepare breakfast for me and hubs... usually is bread and whatever spread...but today it Strawberries and Grapes Waffles with Butter and Honey... kinda think of it...I am hungry now cause it was not filling at all...

No comments: