Monday, August 27, 2007

My VERY Productive Weekend

1. My nails...yes both my hand and my feet-looks like crispy duck skin now... eewwww...*disgust* (did not do that!!)
2. Colour my hair- I know its gonna fry soon if I do any thing to it!! (did not do that!!)
3. Get a blardee tan! (did not do that!!)
4. Start mastering PS3- so I can trash my hubs! (did not do that!!)
5. Cook something. (did that!)
6. Open a bottle or maybe 3 bottle of wine and get high! (did that!)
7. Ohh ohhh...go swim a few laps in the pool... ( did not do that!!)
8. Find a shop that sells good quality bacon ( did not do that!!)
9. Go shopping ( oohhh yesss….bought 3 sandals, 1 wedge, 1 peep toe and 1 running shoes!)
10. Plan to lose weight (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) * ROLLING ON THE FLOOR*

So much for my activities last weekend...

No comments: