Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More Ramblings

As I am all alone at home keeping an eagle eye on the tradesmen, I tried to start on my reading again…. This time around I am reading “A Cooks Tour” by one of my favourite chef Anthony Bourdain ( after Nigella Lawson and in between her and Jamie Oliver)… I know he is a chef way back in New York, but in his book and show…he is just travelling around the world eating… I mean there are plenty of chefs doing that rite?? But with Tony he is different, he puts humour and sarcasm into all his remarks…which either you LOVE him or HATE him… well I happen to love him…

So ok… page 1… *ding dong* more tradesmen walking in…aarrghh dirty socks! Continue with page 1…page 2…page 3…hhmmm interesting… *bang bang bang* aarrghhh the sound of my panels being torn apart… (sakitnya hati – heart pain) interrupted reading…. Trying to get it out of my head…. Can’t hear noises… and its get louder and louder… I am trying my very best not to go have a look at the damage… and bout does it take some determination to stay away… Damn!

Page 3…page 3….page 3…. Shit… stuck at freaking page 3…the banging is sure getting to me… should I go see… no no no…. must not!!! Page 3… ahhh fuck it…I am so not getting any reading done for the rest of the day… so blogging would be the way for now…not so much concentration needed to blog or to surf the net.

Somehow… it is still getting me to… I so ‘effing need at hot stone message in Langkawi this weekend…

Oh shit I just remembered… I still have to post up my Bali photos… * saw saw saw* * bang bang bang* aarrggghhhh I must go have a look…

BE RITE BACK FOLKS

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! I so should not have gone in to the room to peek… its . like a blardee war zone… oohh my beautiful panels… with beautiful fabric… *pengsaning* I have yet to fully access the damage close-up…. But it’s a…a… haiiii don wan to say now… heart to painful… FUCK…

No comments: