Monday, July 25, 2011

Last Durians Of The Season

Penang well known for food. And also DURIANS!!

Dad happens to own a fruit orchard and it is only open once a year to family and friends to enjoy durians, rambutans, manggis and other tropical fruits. But durians are the main attraction. Dad's durians fruit only once a year and is totally organic and no chemical whatesoever... can be said that it is "wild".




So every year during June to July hubs will get very excited. And once a year I will smell his durian burp.
 I am ok with durians, not a fanatic like some people. (refer to the man above)

I am more into rambutans and manggis also known as mangosteen :)

Thank God, the durian season is over... smell you next year

1 comment:

Irene said...

Mmmmmm. I love durians. I wished the photo was a scratch and sniff.