Monday, July 04, 2011

OD'ed on Thai Food? NEVER!

BACK to REALITY!

After one week of over indulging in the most awesomest food in the entire galaxy - Thai food!



Seriously CAN DIE! (also put on 1.5 kgs) still blaming the weight gain on the BCP.

Being back in Bangkok was awesome, spend some time with the Osmans, ate like there is no tomorrow, max out the credit cards and was being massage like we were 1st Grade Kobe Beef cow. :)

Did a quick roadtrip up northeast of Bangkok to Khao Yai. Seriously, if you really want to do nothing and when I mean nothing, it is NOTHING AT ALL plus simple just love the inland hills and forest, you should book into a nice resort and chill and DONT COME OUT. Our resort SALA Khaoyi was ontop a hill, 7 rooms and that's it. I don't think it live out to the SALA resort name :( Next time if I EVER go back to Khao Yai we are so staying in Muthi Maya Villas... IF.... well I got my wish of DOING NOTHING.


Hubs and I felt that the place is mediocre. Khao Yai is well known for thier National Park,PB Valley Winery and the Little Italy Shopping Streets( like Bukit Tinggi - urm never been to Bukit Tinggi but am asuming its like that) and urm it's "hills".

Ok I will be perfectly honest, it was BORING! It was like Cameron Highlands  meet Fraser Hills. Seriously dead dead place. Palio, the little italy shopping place... well, nothing fantastic. food - expensive and not even near good. PB Valley Winery, - seriously.... I don't even wanna say. I should have knew something wasup when mom told us don't expect anything. The only nice part of the whole trip was driving back to Bangkok via the National Park... I saw lotsa huge ass deers... not sang kancil small, but BIG BIG ones... oh we saw elephant poo and big huge snakes in the middle of the road.

So yea, Khao Yai next time? NO... Dammit should have driven to Hua Hin instead. Argh.

We were so happy when we reach Bangkok... ahhh land of good food again...

Honestly for the last one week , IVF was not even in my mind, but the moment we touch down Penang, I am reminded that I will be starting injections this Friday.

No turning back now.


No comments: