Monday, July 25, 2011

IVF #1 : Poke Here and Here.

Have already started with my ovaries stimulation injections last Friday after my E2 level came back at 145. So its 225iu of Gonal F for  6 days and then its back to the clinic to see if my ovaries are responding to the drugs. And if they are, we should be able to see the eggies growing!!

Today is day 4 of my Gonal F and I am still having my Suprefact shots every single day!. So its two jabs a day! *rolls eyes* Still hurt like a bitch, but accepting it as always. I can't be chicken shit... take a deep breath and POKE away! By the way, hubs is finding it difficult to find a spot on my tummy to inject. Seems like I am running low on tummy real estate.

So far after the Gonal F, I am feeling some "activities" going down there on both side of my tummy. It kinda feels like mild cramps. I am happy for it, coz it is a sign that the Gonal F is working! The follicles with eggs inside are growing....

I will most probably go in for my egg retrieval next week. (that is a different emo state post )

Praying that everything will go smooth from now till my scan on Wednesday...

Grow EGGIES GROW!!!!!!

I leave you with a picture of my every morning anxiety

1 comment:

Irene said...

Good luck, babe.