Thursday, July 14, 2011

IVF #1: Update

Injection # 7 today! Still hurts but hubs sprayed the cooling anesthetic numbing spray and it did help - a bit.

Aunt Flo came to visit so which means  confirm all system go with follicle stimulation shots next week. Things are progessing well so far except for the constant knocking and squeezing of my head and yes the hot flushes!! It is damn embarrasing... here I am sitting in a 20 degrees airconditioned room and I have sweat breaking out. I have sort of gotten used to the headaches which decided to stay around after injection till I sleep at night. They must love me!

My mini emo breakdown two days ago was dragged on with feelings of blurness right about now. I am worried that I will begin to lose sight of what is happening to me. Hubs don't say much apart from giving me lotsa hugs and love. I guess he can't say much, just seeing what I have to put up with probably hurt him. Plus, I need him to be the strong one.

With the headaches and hot flushes, I have turned into someone somewhat horrible. I feel down most of the time, irritated and tired. I just wanna scream, kick and curse but I am still able to contain it in me. Just practicing my yoga breathing and try to stay calm.

The in-laws will be here for the weekend, and I hope that would keep my mind off this whole process... and on the other hand, I hope I won't have my emo breakdowns while they are here... it will be hard to explain to them why thier daughter-in-law is acting all psychotic.

No comments: