Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Butterflies Does Not Mean You Are In Love....

2 more sleeps and we will get to collect all my drugs for my injections. I hope the baseline u/s and bloodwork goes well.

I told hubs last night that I am super anxious and scared at the same time... the worry pot in me is back half of a full force. I dare not imagine what it will do to my sanity. Hubs just told me not to think so much as it would just make me even worst with the anxiety build up.Yea he is right on that part... but HOW? how la??? HOW HOW HOW......so I just kept quite and agree with him when my innerself was sreaming out loud!

I can't stop thinking about the needles...on how it would be different from the ones I did before, and the frequency of it... seriously, my tummy may be big, but does it have enough real estate to take all the needles for 20 odd days give or take, 2 or more jabs a day...ok I calculated maybe min 30 jabs.

And then it's the bloodwork every other day and the internal u/s and the mother of all the egg retrival! Oh my gosh.. I seriously need to calm down and take one thing at a time... ohhmmmmmmm.....

I think if this fail, *touch wood* I don't think I will go through it again..the whole process has not even started and I am freaking out like this....

Now I am patiently crazily waiting *tick tock tick tock tick tock* for Friday to go in and see Dr D and his team again. Honestly it is driving me up the wall yet AGAIN. Sometimes my tummy flips and butterflies starts fluttering... and no, not in a way when you are in love....phish.

No comments: