Friday, May 29, 2009

Things To Eat Before I Hibernate

I will going back to Melbourne exactly 1 week from today, and one thing I am gonna miss for the coming months is the food! So for the last few weeks, I abandon my diet and detox and embarked on a journey to fat-dom! ( will deal with it when I isolate myself @ Pinto Pl!)

Yes, me and hubs have been stuffing out face with out favourite food and will continue to do so.


Ate and stored as fats:
1. Passions of Kerala Banana Leaf Rice
2. Macalister Road Hokkien Mee
3. Crab Village's grilled crabs, prwans cooked in rock salt, oyster noodles
4. Chai Seafood's mantis prwans, curry fish, belacan chicken and potato leaves in garlic
5. Sungai Tiram,'s seafood porriage
6. All of Genting's hawker food
7. Kirishima Jap food
8. The View Frech food
9. Kimberly St's Koay Chiap and Almond Tea with Eu Char Koay
10. Super Tanker's Loh Mee
11. Penang Road's Hainan Chicken Rice
12. Penang Road's Chendol
13. Thai food at Abu Siti Lane (dont remember the restaurant's name)
14. Goh Teo Kee
15. Pelita Nasi Kandar
16. 600 CC's Beef Noodles
17. Canton-I's super Expensive but yummy Char Koay Kak in XO Sauce
18. Dragon-I's noodles
19. Dave's Deli's roasted chicken and mash
20. Old Town Kopitiam's Curry mee
21. Grandma's homemade bak chang and kee chang
22. Mom In Law's super fantastic Cantonese dishes
23. Porriage @ the Jetty


Waiting to be eaten and store as fats:
1. Furusato Jap food
2. Bayan Point's Curry Mee
3. Hamediyaah Nasi Kandar
4. Pan Mee @ Bukit Jambul flats
5. Dad's Tom Yam Steamboat
6. And a repeat of all the food which I have eaten for the last 2 weeks!

It's all worth it!

No comments: