Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Going Home To Our Other Home

It's the time of the year again, where hubs and I will pack our bags and head back to our adopted home in Melbourne!

Another 3 weeks and we are off. Last year, hubs manage to renewed his PR visa and this year it will be my turn and I really really pray fingers cross that DIMIA will renew my visa status!!!!

Well, it's always a headache when I have to pack up our lives in Penang into 5 suitcases and other smaller bags and unpack it back at Melbourne, and the cleaning and anal-ness starts all over again for 3 whole months! Actually kinda think of it, its the same just different location! But it is all worth it... I think I might have said this plenty times,

I HEART MELBOURNE!!!

...SERIOUSLY!

...so yea... I will go for my "walks" and "cycling" at Jells park or around our housing estate, go shopping at Chaddy, eat ginormous amount of yummy food (and then detox), watch re-runs of FRIENDS again and again and again ( coz we have 2 TVs!!!), spend a lot on COLES, cook up a storm, drink lotsa wine....and YES MAKE BABY!!! always on our agenda but always fail...so this time!! MUST KANA!!!!

So to my Malaysian peeps! I will miss you but then I think you guys had enough of me for a while... I shall dissapear and reappear and that is how you will LOVE me more!!!!

3 comments:

Kheng Lin said...

I miss you already. Pls come back soon =(

Pei Chyi said...

you're like a bear getting ready to hibernate. i miss & heart Melbie too.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

peichyi: yea you are rite...we r going in to hibernation and its winter!!! ha ha ha ha