Monday, May 18, 2009

Friday Nite @ Aristo With Anal Queen

As most of you know...I am anal queen of the year! SO particular over cleanliness and order that when I am drunk I am still ANAL!

Story time!

Last Friday nite, I took my Tequila popping ways down to KL and party with my KL peeps! Can't believe I hardly ever party in KL even when I am always there! So after driving for what seems like an eternity from PJ to Jalan Ampang, hubs finally manage to get us there. And after a round of confusion on how to get out of Hotel Maya to Aristo, we finally made it! A friend actually smsed me and asked if "I decided to balik Penang!" Yes that is how long we took!

SOOoooo...after a round of hugs and kisses and introductions to new party mates...the drinking starts... Moet, Black Label and Tequila shots was immediately available! Man, I was gone after my 3 glass of red wine (for dinner), 4 glasses of whisky or was it 8? and 2 shots of Tequila (Aristo serve good Tequila!) I was up shaking my booty... I might have sacred a few people! BUT who cares!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha....

3am...last song and wanted to adjourn to Sultan but sudah tutup! so balik...that is when it all started... the analness while being drunk. I told hubs:

Me: Ok B, I wanna puke dee... so there is tissue paper in my bag and a bottle of water. I say stop you stop. Take the tissue and water and lock the car door! ( analness!!!!)

B: HHmmm *grunts*

He stopped at some random bus stop with a "tong sampah" ( I found out later it was Sri Petaling school bus stop) I got down and PUKE!!! wipe my mouth and rinse my mouth and throw all my rubbish in the dustbin! (Responsible puker) I made sure there were no remains of any puke on my shoes or anywhere near me before I went back into the car! SEE! I am hopeless... drunk dee somemore wanna be clean!!! Oh I went home showered, wash my hair, blow dry my hair before I went to sleep and woke up with a hangover! :)

No comments: