Monday, May 11, 2009

Sawadee!

So, I am back in Penang for 3 days before going to KL for seminar and spend some time with the in-laws and friends.

Bangkok was tiring and hot! And it does not help when we went back and the apartment was SUPER dusty! So guess who had to clean everything?? Yours truly... but hubs did help with the wiping of the never ending glass panels and mirrors mop the floor while I was busy with all the toilets (4 toilets for a 2 BR apartment!!) and also the kitchen and other misc cleaning. After a day of cleaning, the place looks much livable! Tired but happy... then me and hubs sat down and watch stupid variety show in Thai! ( no...none of us could understand...!)

Day 2 was filled with meetings with bankers and brokers and more meetings! Tired and grumpy...spotted 2 pimples on forehead. Celaka!

Day 3, the parents arrived and went for really good lunch and shopping!!!! There is where I found my Marc Jacobs Runway clutch but I left my heart in Chloe, Balenciaga, Tods and Chanel! Hubs was not impressed at all... so I treat him to banana and sweet potato fritters and juice at the food court in Siam Paragon before swiping his credit card at Marc Jacobs! ( it works ladies...!FEED THE MAM and all is WELL!!)
Happy happy joy joy... and mom is coming back with a Chloe Paraty Bag!!! (think I will let her use it 1st!)

Ok Bye!

No comments: