Monday, May 11, 2009

Chloe Paraty Bag

Katie Holmes latest "IT" bag (Chloe Paraty Bag in Black Python leather) that she has been spotted repeatedly carrying around! Isn't it absolutely amazing...rocker meets chic....chic rock?!

Looks like a sturdy carry-all. You can either sling it on your shoulder or tote it around. VERSATILE and ROOMY! My kinda bag!

So while I was in Bangkok last weekend and as I was walking pass Chloe...I SAW THE BAG...perch on top on a shelve beckoning for me to come in and touch it... SO...I mah go in loh!!! The sales lady in Chloe was absolutely one of the nicest "luxury" shop assistant I ever met... including those in Marc Jacobs, Mulberry (Tods was a bit "lansi") and Balenciaga.

Ok back to the bag, she took it down for me and it was LOVE AT FIRST TOUCH....actually it was already love at first sight but the touch of the soft leather confirmed it was true love (AGAIN!)

So as usual I ask for the price... she immediately told me it's 10% off and extra 7% tax redemption at the Customs! That is a total of almost 20% of savings!! Ok 17% only niah!(Coz it was Mother's Day and Wesak Day Weekend!) I looked at hubs, he turned away giving me the "look" and so we parted...(me and the bag) - SOB *heart cringe and torned* - damn I am "gila" max! And it was the last Red Paraty Bag in Bangkok and I left it there on not in my arms!

Fast forward back to Penang, a quick msg to my evil shopaholic twin and she told that the bag was worth it and in demand and there is a shortage and the colour RED was a HOT item! I was sold! A quick call and msg to my mom (who was still in Bangkok) and task her to check it out! Mom did check it out alright but knowing her she would not pay for the bag...BUT she DID!!! I mean if my dad was there then i was certain he will spoil me again with a new bag... but MOM!! I was shocked!

So there you have it... the newest edition to my family of bags: Chloe Paraty Bag in red leather with gold metalworks.

P/S: I admit...I feel absolutely guilty that I am SOOOO Spoilt!!!!

No comments: