Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Education For Lynn Part Dua

On a lighter and happier note. I got my 2nd part of general education last night. Same bunch of friends who gave me my first 'education'

Topic was a variety, 1st started with whales...beluga...caviar.... sharks.... well...I swear Beluga is a whale which is a mammal...so where does Beluga caviar comes from??I was urm confused so:

Part 1:

BELUGA



BELUGA STURGEON




CAVIAR (FROM BELUGA STURGEONS)





SURGEON GENERAL



Then we moved on to cartoon again. Hubs actually got a toy from his childhood sitting in the house. All this while, I tot it was a imitation 'Transformer' toy...until last nite...I found out it was actually Gundam...GUNDAM... what the f is that? Gandum? So 2nd part of my 'education

GUNDAM




GANDUM



GANDHI



By this time, every one was falling of their chair/couch yet again! seriously I really did not know!! Well, they decided to include the following in my 'education' as well.

Sylvester (Cat)




Sylvester Stallone (RAMBO)





AND


TOM & JERRY
(CAT & MOUSE)




BEN & JERRY'S (ICE CREAM)




I am so glad I am not longer as blur as yesterday. :)

No comments: