Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pissed off Dickhead!

A VERY PISSED OFF ENTRY! Be warned...lots of &^$#@$%#^*%&*^&*)%^$%#

I have consulted with a good girl friend if I should confront this particular person who has been a thorn in my ass for the last couple of months (let's call this person Dickhead)!

So Dickhead is a married man with a toddler. But in my opinion he is not a very "honest / faithful" man. You see, I have know Dickhead since we were in our teens, and well, I can sum up the fact that he is a self centered person.

So I introduced him to hubs and they have been going drinking with other of my guy friends. Boys Night Out, twice a week... pretty harmless rite? Not after Dickhead came into the picture... he will ask all of them to go out 3-4 times a week. Remember, this is a family man! And every time he goes out, there will be some random girls with him. Seriously! you get my gist!

Fast forward... last night, hubs turned Dickhead down for happy hour and decided to have dinner with me and my friends. Halfway thru dinner a girl called hubs, asking him to go drinks with Dickhead and friends!!! Thank God hubs said he is having dinners with his wife and not available and maybe some other time (Hubs can be super obliging at times!!) OK!! Can you all see something wrong here?? If not let me point out! WTF is Dickhead asking some girl to call up my hubs while he knew hubs was having dinner with me??!!! seriously something is effing wrong here!!!

I was so pissed off!!! I told a friend that I should confront him... but she told me no just cool down for a while...so to blow off steam, here is what I would probably say to DICKHEAD!

To mother fucking DICKHEAD:

Seriously, what the fuck are you trying to effing do?? If you wanna effing play around with sluts, do it by yourself and stop influcing others! Stop effing disturb my family and if you cannot take care of your own wife and child dont fucking get married in the 1st effing place!!! Please do yourself a favour and look at the mirror! Do you see a DICKFACE! You fucking two headed snake, self centered ass hole... go stuff ur effing face in the toilet and flush it! LEAVE US ALONE you worthless piece of shit!!!!!

Oh for the LOVE OF GOD!!!! make him go away!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god, this is terrible. I agree with you but you must also have a talk with you hubs about it though. You are lucky that you hubs was with you that night. Anyway I read from you blog that you are goind to AUS soon, so don't get so work out.

Be happy.......:-)