Friday, February 06, 2009

Unveiling The Domestic Goddess In Me

K-lin ask me if I wanted to write a topic together...of coz I sed YES, anything to procrastinate the pile of work on my desk! ( which was due like last year!!) So here goes....

I have always wanted to be a Goddess! Yes I am just a mere mortal, but... I have unashamedly declared myself as a Beach Goddess, not yet a Fashion Goddess, nor a Sex Goddess. However, there is another "goddess" in me that many do not know, unless they are very very VERY close to me! Believe it or not, I am a Domestic Goddess in training!!!

I love cleaning! Tell me what cleaning or household problems or catastrophe you have, and I will provide solutions ( most of the time except for getting rid of lizards - still working on that) I want my space to be clean and tidy and livable. I love the smell of fresh linens, clean white towels and dust and sticky free floors. I love clean white unstained walls. I love finger-thumbless print glass and mirrors. I love gleaming toilets and baths. I love ironingI love to see everything nice, pretty and in order (most people would think I have a disorder, but I see it as a positive character!) I LOVE decorating and I am still decorating until today. I love scented candles burning with sweet cranberry scent. I love art.

Being "anal" like me, cleaning and cleaning non-stop, one would think that I am totally nuts! BUT I not only clean I LOVE to cook and entertain. Yes I CAN COOK and it is all edible, I can cook Chinese, Italian, Thai, Indian, Japanese, make Greek salads, soups, grill meats, marinades, you name it... thanks to the 5 recipe books I owned and the world of Google! I did say edible rite... I did not say my cooking was superb Jamie Oliver or Gordan Ramsey quality yummy...

Even I have not reach Grade 1 status in Domestic Goddesses level, I aspire to be one someday...maybe after I pop a couple of kids? Get a bigger house with a bigger kitchen?? who knows, but my love for cooking, cleaning and decorating gives me orgasms! (just like my 2.55)


No comments: