Friday, February 27, 2009

New Moon - Checked!


Yes! I finished New Moon in a day. Started on Wednesday night and finished it last night. Actually if I were to read it non-stop, it would probable take me 8 hours to finish the book.

Damn!! It was good, kept my heart pumping as I turn each page... It was better than Twilight. Now I am looking forward to Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

I need to get to Borders quick!!!


*Update*

So during lunch time, I went to Borders and guess what??!! The sold out on Eclipse and Breaking Dawn!!! FRAS!!!

Never mind, I still can go to Popular... AND. when I got there.. THEY WERE SOLD OUT AS WELL!!! WTF*&%$&*^!!!!

Now I am going to suffer from Twilight saga withdrawal !! Worst of all, I can't get into another book store till tomorrow after lunch... AArrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... stress stress stress... I need to know what happened next!!!!

Talk about obsession!

1 comment:

~P~ said...

hmm....I know what happens next! hehehe!!

u...wanna...know...?