Thursday, February 19, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Friends...

How does one be a good and true friend?

Am I a good friend to my friends?

Sometimes I feel that I am but sometimes I don't.

Does that make me a bad friend?

Well, to me..
A good friend is always there to share your happiness.

A good friend will be there to help and support you when you fall.

A good friend will always tell you off when you are wrong.

A good friend will wake up in the middle of night to listen to your troubles.

A good friend will love and cherish you.

A good friend will never betray you in any was possible.

A good friend will not be jealous of you ( and even if so, they will admit!).

A good friend will take care of you when you are sick and alone.

A good friend will drive you home when you are drunk.

A good friend will tell you that the dress looks hideous on you.

A good friend will laugh and cry with you.

Bottom line is a good friend is hard to find and when you find it, cherish it!

No comments: