Thursday, February 05, 2009

Selamat Tahun Baru "Moo Moo' Cina





Happy Chinese New Year to everyone I know and to strangers who reads about my self-absorb life! Ha ha ha!!!

So this CNY has gone by so fast... most of the time ( from what I can remember) is stuffing myself sick with food (i.e. love letters, peanut biscuits, all sort of biscuits, mandarin oranges - a killer, grilled meat also known as "bak kua", numerous yee sangs, steamboat, ee ma's rendang, my grandma's loh bak, my mom's chai boi soup), drowning myself with crazy amounts alcohol and sweet drinks ( hence the rapid weight gain of "x" kilos) and staying up really late/ early in the mornings doing what Chinese does best "GAMBLING".

And at the end of it... well technically CNY has not ended...I am suffering the consequences of it. I am suffering from sore throat, cough, runny nose, very very bad under eye bags, stressed out skin, WEIGHT GAIN!!!!!!

BUT my friends... it is all worth it and I still have about 4 more days to enjoy my CNY and it will be seriously back to work!!

So let me enjoy myself 1st and I will detox again after the festivities of makan, minum dan judi!!!

1 comment:

Yen said...

Happy Chinese New Year Lynn!