Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Am I Going Blind?

There is one thing most people do not know about me. And that one thing is that I wear glasses.

Many think that I am very rude when they wave at me from a distance and I don't wave back...well that is because all I see is a very blur moving object. I have tried to explain to people about my condition and of cause being a vain pot I hate wearing glasses. Many have also suggested to me to wear correction lens but well that did not end up how I want it to be.

You see many years ago when I started to wear glasses in school, I look like the ultra nerd/geek! So I never put them on ever except behind close doors in my room at home. As years passed, I sort of thought that hey if I can go out without glasses maybe I don't need it. Boy was I wrong, so I ended up trying to wear correction lens but I could not fit into any. My eyes were way too sensitive and my eyeballs are made in a very funny shape. So every time I tried wearing them it feels like the edge of the contact lens was cutting into my eyeballs. So that was the end of my relationship with correction lens.

Fast forward to yesterday, I had the most horrible migraine and I suspect it has something to do with my eyesight. It was so unbearable that I could not even open my eyes. So I ransacked all my drawers and found my super duper old glasses... man it was soooo fugly! I put it on and felt so much better... I COULD SEE!!!!!

Today, am sitting here typing this entry wearing my old glasses and I can SEE properly!!! I promised myself with the technology today I am sure I can find my love with corrective lens again.

So:
I am sorry to all the people I ignore due to my "blindness".
I am sorry I always snap at you when I can see.
I am sorry I put you in danger while I was driving and could not shit in front of me.
I am sorry I always misread everything.

So wish me luck on finding correction lens that does not cut into or dry up my eyeballs!



1 comment:

~P~ said...

I personally think glasses r cool. But then again, i like the nerdy looking ones! Sometimes i wish i needed to wear them. *grin*