Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shiok Sendiri

OK…so our wedding was like ages ago… ancient history… everyone had forgotten bout it rite… (Except my parents in law who is still talking about it until today…)

Besides being featured in a Singapore bridal magazine, we also got a 2 page feature in Bridal Guide Malaysia Vol:6, and that was last year! I got a call from my ex-wedding planners last week and now our pictures are again on weddingsmalaysia 2008 and The Hip List!

SOoooo, upon hearing this… I forced hubs to drive me to Borders to get the magazine… no luck…sold out…then I went to MPH also the same… I was so desperate to see it, I called a very very sweet friend and father to be to get me the magazines… after looking for it at a few places, he found it! Then out conversation was something like this (not accurately word by word la)

Me: So…did you get it DID YOU???
FTB (father to be): yes… I did…limpeh went to so many places for you for you ONLY!!!
Me: Thanks…so got our faces ah?
FTB: Got la… but so small only
ME: I shiok sendiri mah!
FTB: Wah very expensive loh to shiok sendiri!!!

Talk about DESPRERATION … YES I HAVE NO SHAME!!! hahahahaha

1 comment:

Suhana said...

SYIOK GILE U! :P