Friday, March 28, 2008

My Failed Online Shopping

Spend 2 days browsing through ASOS again thanks to Karen for her post on it (she has great taste!), had my shopping sidekick Joey all the way in Singapore, plotting and planning what should we get to share the shipping cost! We manage to pick up lotsa nice looking clothes and shoes and when we were about to make out purchases, it does not bloody deliver to Malaysia!!! WTF!!

So PANIC LA…but then ah-ha we could ship it to Joey’s house in Singapore BUT both our credit cards are from Malaysia…and the billing address must be the same as our credit card address…Once again… we were defeated dammit!!

Who FAILS is shopping?? WHO?? TELL ME WHO?? I hate it…I mean what is wrong delivering it to Malaysia… it is like next to Singapore! I suspect is our Pos Malaysia… slackers!!!

Hubs was happy that I did not manage to splurge… it would have been costly…ha ha ha…knowing me… So… I am super keduper upset… I need more online shopping sites that actually deliver to Malaysia!!

So for those who ASOS actually deliver to... please buy something... please.... if I can't get it someone have to!!!!


Never mind… I will take that $$ and go to Bali next month!!! Yay!!!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hey, here's an idea - why don't you just use your ozzie credit card and have it shipped to melbourne? I know how frustrating it is, went through hell trying to buy a stupid panini maker from williams sonoma as well :( Til now, haven't figured out how to do it...

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

problem is that i dont have an aussie credit card... damn

misz ade said...

aiyo...this post actually sounds..funny..
if u leave out the whole frustration part

Poultry in motion said...

www.net-a-porter.com

darn nice AND ships to malaysia prettily packaged like a present.

All real stuff, website featured in vogue and I calculated- the stuff is like 25% cheaper than if you buy it here|!!!