Monday, March 31, 2008

Drastic Measures

Last night, hubs dated me to Waka at City Bayview Hotel for Japanese dinner. Wanted to look nice la…I BLARDEE spend 1 freaking hour looking for something to wear… looking for something that actually FITS my big B and B!!! It was so sad, depressing… 90% of my clothes I realize I could not fit into it. I was super frustrated!

I have gone to my lymphatic massage for almost 2 weeks now… no result… so I am taking the drastic action by going on a detox program. The plan is to take 2 sachet of this fiber drink 3 times a day replacing the main meals and snack on fruits and veggies in between for SEVEN days!!! This will cleanse my system of all the toxic and hopefully the lymphatic massage would aid.

My problem? Can I actually last 7 days without proper food, alcohol and ciggies? Do I have that willpower to actually complete the whole program? Does it work?

*fingers cross*

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

At least it's not as gross as my colleague's diet. She did the whole 7 day detox thingy (caffiene deprivation in a high stress environment ain't pretty! but don't let that discourage you :D) then the finale was a SELF PERFORMED colon cleansing where you stick a tube up places where tubes shouldn't be and flush with a coffee enema. She said she lost 5 kilos, and now really looks happier. But that could just be because she can now drink coffee again :)

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

quickest detox is to go on a fruit + vegetarian diet for a week. you can eat whatever else you like, but stick to a strict diet regime. works for me every time. by the time the week is over, you'll have less cravings for meat etc.

otherwise, go for a loose 'puasa' diet.

misz ade said...

don't give up!u can do it!then can take nice nice photos for su fang's wedding=)