Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Photos From My Not So Canggih Casio

Hubs is still sorting out the pics he took from his ultra super powerful NIKON D80. So I posted some pictures I took from my not to professional camera...still works...
Some previews (nothing from San Fran as I was too lazy to take pics seeing that hubs with his big camera...such a shutter bug snob...him)


-first nite in Las Vegas, hubs posing-


-super duper yummy huge Alaskan Crab legs/claw-

-yes the strawberry was the size of my palm...believe me I have a huge palm!-

-hubs was looking for Ceasars Palace when he saw it....

...-

-Las Vegas Blvd also known as The Strip-

-view of the Grand Canyon from our helicopter-

-my breakfast...coffee sucks, but I love the potato gems-

-hubs tuning out while listening to his mom-in-law...-

-hubs' mom-in-law-

-I LOVE CLAM CHOWDER!!!!-

-hubs n me at Central Park...so cold...so nice...so white-

-at Red Losbster NYC...once again super yummy-

-at M&M WORLD!!! they have so many colours of M&M's that we went crazy!!!-

-if I was a M&Ms, I would be the Blue M&Ms
Promise will post more pics...till I bore every one of you...muahahahahaha

1 comment:

Irene said...

go ahead. bore me!

Love the photos :)