Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Officially Fat

I am officially FAT! HHmmmm…signs?

1. Random people coming up to me and touch my belly and ask me how far I am from giving birth!
2. I realized that I have been wearing the same “baju” that only fits me.
3. I realized all my clothes is loose fitting.
4. I look like “char koey teow” aunty.
5. Hubs had finally told me that me legs and calves looks bigger (SHOCKER!!!)
6. I cannot look myself at the mirror without feeling yuckie bout my appearance.

I think it’s a rude awakening when people think I just gave birth or I am pregnant whn in fact I AM NOT! Plus hubs saying something about my legs. Sooooo… I have decided to do something about it… diet? Nopes… can’t work…I am such a food person!! I will eat less and be pickier and I will resume my lymphatic massage (which absolutely hurts!!!!!!) It did work before my wedding which I lost 10kgs… then I gain all back plus a few more… so I think it will work again! POSITIVE THINKING…POSITIVE THINKING!! I CAN DO IT…I MUST DO IT!!!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I emphatise! me in same boat :( I just signed up for a year of yoga. It's been 2 weeks, and all I've experienced are aches and embarassment that aunties twice my age can touch their toes whilst I can't *groan*

misz ade said...

don't worry,i'm FAT too..hehe.it runs in the family.and i'm not even eligible to vote yet..maybe it's time to learn adobe photoshop

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

learn to ride a motorbike. all the wind is supposed to gently massage your flabs into manageable lumps ... er .. muscles. just remember to keep the speed constant @ 450 kmph and ride from penang > jb

Suhana said...

i like the part on char kuey teow lady..

where got ckt lady bawak CB??

HOW CAN??

halal or not ur ckt?

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

sue...u dunno meh...ckt aunty makes a lot of $$ leh... boleh bawah CB la...

sorry my ckt non halal...lagi sedap...muahahahaha... i missed keoy teow basah...