Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Does That Make Us Celebrities?...


You would not believe this!! I did not… hahaha… our wedding was featured in a Singaporean bridal magazine; Style Weddings, Singaporean Edition. Wah…hubby thinks he is a celebrity now…I told him to dream on…

Must be wondering how we got featured…well a good friend of mine from Singapore asked me how much I paid!!!??? Hahaha…well honestly we did not pay a cent… it just so happen we met the Editor of Style Weddings during our honeymoon in Maldives and he was interested in writing a page ‘bout our wedding…yadda… yadda… yadda…we thought aiyah nothing one…they would not put us in some glossy magazine…whatdayafu**ing know…hehehehe… actually kinda proud…so all our money was not totally wasted…at least Patrick (my fantastic wedding photographer) got some publicity…

The question of Does That Make Us Celebrities?...hahaha… No way!!!

No comments: