Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Serious Addiction

I think …no… not think…I AM addicted to Facebook! The very first thing I do in the morning when I come into the office is to log into Facebook… what has gotten into me??? Too free?? aarrgghhhhh

That cruel thing online… I have abandoned my Friendster… I tell you Facebook adds on to my procrastination!!

I have a Fluff pet with a name such as GIRACORNY!!! (I think I am the corny one)

I am hooked onto Texas Hold’em

I am busy seizing, capturing and raiding other nobles on Knighthood

I am busy throwing something, or abusing someone on Poke Pro

Giving people Nicknames

Tagging people with Superlatives and Doodles

Giving people Hatching Eggs and Growing something

I think I am in need of help…. Is there a Facebook Anonymous that I could attend??

3 comments:

Irene said...

It's totally addictive. I sit (at work) GASP and facebook. :)

Irene said...

Add me -- I'll play on FB with you.

Cindy said...

omg, i'm totally hooked on the apps My Heroes Abilities and Battle Stations!

i spend way too much time on Faceboook...