Thursday, January 31, 2008

Coming to AMEDIKA (America)

Hubs and I finally got our U.S. Visa 10 freaking years!!! Ha ha ha...long and painful process but we have gotten over that… long because we have to wait 2 hours before being interview by the officer. Painful cause I compiled all supporting documents for the interview and the officer could not be bothered!

Thought it was all over Q-ing up and all… until yesterday after coming back from KL, we realize that hubs visa under gender he was a FEMALE!!! Ha ha ha….after all the teasing and laughing subdue we realize SHIT! He will not be able to enter the States with a visa error. JADI (so) we would have to go back to KL this coming Monday to get it fixed! STUPID!

Anyhoos… dramas dramas…we are heading to the States on Valentines Day! I am very excited over it but not looking forward for the long haul flight to the other side of the world! I got so many things I wanna see and do. First things first, I have to eat at Morton’s Steakhouse! And get my Bottega bags and many many more things…aahhhh and ride in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon and aahhh stay at Caesars Palace, Times Square, 5th Avenue, Golden Gate Bridge, Central Park!!!!! Am going to go crazy!!!

Hubs just wanna take pictures at Wall Street! How boring!

No comments: