Monday, January 07, 2008

2 Deaths In A Week

On the day we cremated my cousin brother, The report came out stating he has got a growth on his artery near his heart. I thought how is my family going to go through his sudden death? … But my family is strong, my aunt is a strong woman, she will live her life without feeling sorry for herself.

That night itself, I got a call from Shuzanne, telling me that we HAVE to meet up since every time she comes to Penang I am either not around or not free. I was not feeling well that night, but I took some pain killers and went to meet her. She still look the same, beautiful as ever and bubbly… chattering non stop. We even plan to go Langkawi end of the month!

At 7ish the next morning, I received a text message “Shuzanne pass away earlier this morning…hit n run” I was shock beyond anything, I sat on my chair and just stared at my phone. Reality hit, calls were made, she died from brain damage when the car hit her and she flew.
Both so young, both had a full life ahead, both had been robbed of their lives

2 deaths in one week... please God, let this end... I do not want anymore bad news...

No comments: