Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Heroes Marathon

OK…so what if I suffer from numerous addictions…Facebook, updating my blog and my latest, coffee…chasing Heroes Season 1.

I got the DVDs last week… and I told myself that I will not and must not finish it in a week… I have to spread out the episodes like maybe 2 episodes in a week… BUT!!! Knowing me… I finished it in 2 days…yes…I am guilty…I have no will power… I am greedy…impatience…IT WAS SUPER EXCITING!!!

My episodes chasing this time is not as bad as the last time I was chasing a Korean drama “Winter Sonata” That I finished in 3 days…poor hubs, he had to put up with many of my s**t during that marathon…burnt lunches and dinners, me crying most of the time, talking to myself, stench from my body for not changing out from my PJs in 3 days and the constants update on what is going on.

This time around, I am more composed, I made sure there is proper lunch and dinner (not burnt mind you!), I did the laundry, mop the floor, bathe and I change my clothes and wash my hair!

I know I am like super slow… millions of people have already finish Season 1 and is starting Season 2.

My favorite hero is Hiro… I find him absolutely adorable and optimistic despite being responsible for “saving the cheerleader, save the world”

Anyhoos, I wish I was addicted to work!

3 comments:

Yen said...

You're my hero, Lynn. Heroes in 2 days AND making dinner and laundry and everything else. Wow!

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

Ha ha ha... you are too kind love!!!

Cindy said...

i'm almost finished with season 2!! i loooove this series!